Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use
In order to use and access this Website, You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid U.S. Social Security number, reside in the United States, only submit information that is true, accurate, and complete, etc. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If You do not meet all of these requirements, You shall not access or use this Website.
Through this Website, some of the “Services” that We provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
Analyze credit report for negative remarks
help with the removal of negative remarks on your credit report including but not limited to collections, late payments, charge offs, judgments, foreclosures, bankruptcies and repossessions.
Accessing this Website and Account Security
In our sole discretion, We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any Services or material We provide on this Website, with or without notice to You. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website, to users.
If You choose or are provided with individual account information, including, but not limited to, a username and password, You agree that it is Your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of Your account information and must not disclose such information to any other person or entity. Additionally, You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account, authorized or not. In the event that a person or entity gains unauthorized access to Your account or account information, You agree to notify us expeditiously.
Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership
This Website and its entire contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all text, information, software, computer code, displays, visual interfaces, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
If You wish to make any use of material on this Website other than that set out in this section, You must obtain Company’s express written consent. In order to do so, please address Your request to: Info@creditsheep.com.
The Company retains all right and interest in and to its trademarks, trade names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans. You shall not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company.
You understand and acknowledge that any User Contributions that You post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on this Website, You grant Us, our affiliates, service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material. You represent and warrant that You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the aforementioned license to Us, our affiliates, service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by You or any other user of this Website. You are responsible for any User Contributions You submit or contribute, and You, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
Monitoring and Enforcement
You understand and acknowledge that We have no obligation to monitor material that is posted on this Website (although We reserve the right to do so) and cannot ensure the prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. Moreover, We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section. Additionally, You understand and acknowledge that We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Disclose Your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of this Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through this Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User Contributions shall not:
- Include any material which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, abusive, indecent, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. This includes the promotion of sexually explicit or pornographic content, drugs, violence, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, disability, nationality, age, or sexual orientation;
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of any person or entity, including infringing on a person or entity’s trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right. If You believe that any User Contributions violate Your copyright or other intellectual property right, please email: Info@creditsheep.com;
- Promote, asset in, or advocate any illegal activity or unlawful act;
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or organization. This includes, but is not limited to, deceiving a person or entity;
- Give the impression that they originate from or are endorsed by Company, or any other person or entity, if this is not the case;
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation, including, but not limited to, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries;
- For the purpose of harming, exploiting, or attempting to harm or exploit minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- To distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising, solicitations, junk mail, or spam;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, any other company, any person, any entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a Company, person, or entity;
- To restrict or inhibit anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Website, or which, as determined by Us, may harm the Company or users of this Website or expose them to liability.
- Use any robot, spider, data mining, extraction tool, or other automatic device, process or means to access this Website for any purpose, including, but not limited to, monitoring or copying any of the material that appears on this Website;
- Introduce any viruses, computer codes, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material designed to interrupt or destroy, and which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Engage in any use of this Website that could interfere, disable, overburden, damage, or impair this Website, or interfere with another user’s ability to use this Website;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this Website;
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website;
- Attack this Website via a denial-of-service (DOS) attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack (DDOS).
Reliance on Information Posted
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of information included in this Website. Any reliance You place on information included in this Website or Our Services is strictly at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance of information included in this Website or our Services by You or any other visitor to this Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
In addition, We reserve the sole right to update or modify this Website from time to time, with or without notice to You. You agree that We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any update or modification to this Website.
Furthermore, We reserve the sole right to update or modify the Services that We provide from time to time, with or without notice to You. These updates or modifications may include adding new services, modifying current services, and suspending or terminating existing services. You agree that We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any update or modification to the Services.
Terms Governing the Sale of Our Services
All purchases through our Website or other transactions for the sale of Our Services formed through this Website or as a result of visits made by You are governed by the following terms:
Terms and Conditions:
Your guarantee begins upon payment of set-up fee, signed agreements, and provision of access to your credit reports through an approved credit monitoring service.
You must follow the instructions and advice of the credit counselor assigned to your case.
You must maintain good standing with all account that you are currently in good standing with.
You must discuss and disclose any material facts or actions pertaining to your credit while you are a client.
The guarantee will be void if you miss any payments.
The only way you can achieve a good credit score is to work together with us and allow us to render the service you have paid for. We know your credit needs work. As long as you are honest and upfront, we can work together to reach your goal of credit repair.
If by following our recommendations, you do not obtain a good credit score, we will continue to provide you with lifetime credit repair services for absolutely no additional charges. No other credit repair company is willing to guarantee their services at the level we do.
Linking to this Website and Links from this Website
We make no representations, warranties, or endorsements to any links contained in this Website to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for Your convenience only. This includes, but is not limited to, links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. When you access another website or resource from our Website, We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them. By accessing another website or resource via this Website, You do so solely at Your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites or resources.
Data, Your Information, and Your Visits to this Website
You acknowledge and agree that the owner of this Website is based in the state of New York in the United States of America. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. Accordingly, We make no claims that this Website or any of its content is accessible, legal, or appropriate outside of the United States. If You access this Website from outside the United States, You do so on Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Company shall not be liable in any way for any person or entity that accesses this Website outside of the United States of America.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or this Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN «AS IS» AND «AS AVAILABLE» BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Creditsheep.com Inc in Brooklyn, NY 11229.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy CREDITSHEEP.COM/COPYRIGHT in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to this Website should be directed to: Info@creditsheep.com.